Our client has been in the Civil Engineering and Land Surveying business since 1979. They provide the professional civil engineering, transportation engineering, project management and surveying services required for successful public works infrastructure and private development projects. They are looking for an AVEVA Design - Applications Expert in Bakersfield, Valencia or in the LA Basin.
- Define and document AVEVA workflows and application (AVEVA Net) setups to support engineering data version management
- Lead the effort to verify, integrate, and publish Engineering data through AVEVA net
- Support the configuration, implementation, and deployment of the AVEVA Integrated Engineering Design tools
- Front line support for connectivity, database, and administration to Engineering design tools, support capital projects with project start up, progress reports, engineering data integrity checks, and data handover
- Interface with maintenance system and IT support team
- Provide technical advice on best practices, and onboarding/training AVEVA users
Minimum 10 years of AVEVA Design experience and at least 3 years of experience developing and writing AVEVA applications for AVEVA users and providing training for AVEVA users/designers.
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO, 9x80 work schedule with every other Friday off, opportunity to earn project based bonuses and company profit share incentives
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!