A Leading CRO has an opening for a Lead Biostatistician, 100% remote!
As a lead biostatistician, you will hold a combined project leadership and hands-on technical statistics role. Working across a range of phases and therapeutic areas, you will lead assigned studies, ensuring they are delivered to optimal quality, on time and on budget.
· Manipulate, summarize and analyze clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods
· Function as statistical support across multiple studies
· Prepare and review study documentation including protocols and statistical analysis plans
· Supervise work of less experienced statisticians
· Project manage assigned studies
· Maintain a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical issues
· Communicate statistical issues across multi-disciplinary teams
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· PhD or MSc in biostatistics or related discipline
· Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO, pharma or academic)
· Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions