Pipeline Mechanical Design/Drafter
San Ramon, CA Posted: 4/20/2020
PTS Advance is looking for a Mechanical Design/Drafter with MicroStation experience. You will develop, design and draft 3D CAD mechanical and piping drawings for oil & gas projects and Civil 3D drawings. Drafter/Designers will work closely and collaboratively with engineers to develop P&ID’s and construction ready documents. Local candidates only.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on early engineering efforts.
- Prepare CAD designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
- Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, and Drawings Lists and Bills of Materials
- Recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
- Produce technical drawings and piping isometrics. Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Coordinate CAD projects with engineers and project manager.
- Assist in the development, standardization and unification of document control standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or completion of related technical trade school courses, or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 6 years related work experience to include experience developing oil & gas industry drawings.
- InRoads software experience a plus
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
This is a Contract to Hire position with a full benefits package.
Our Client offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here