PTS Advance is working with one of the largest design consulting firms in the U.S. They are currently seeking a Land Surveyors for their Ontario, CA. office. Work will be conducted in Southern California., San Joaquin Valley, and the Central coast. We have two positions available.
Assisting the Crew Chief in performing boundary surveys, as-built surveys, construction staking, and similar land surveying duties.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Ability to execute field staking and work outside year round
- Assist Land Surveyor for layout and measurements
- Maintenance/preparation of equipment and vehicle
- Operation of GPS, Total Station, and Data Collectors
- Ability to learn quickly and accept new responsibilities as experience is gained
- 2 years minimum of field survey experience within California
- Ability to use EPM Transit surveyor equipment
- Understand the software “Trimble Business Center” (survey CAD software)
- Good communication skills
- Strong math skills (Geometry)
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
This is a Direct Hire position with a full benefits package.
Our Client offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer