PROJECTManager / INTEGRATION COORDINATOR
The role of Project Manager /Integration Coordinator leverages their own initiative and analytical skills to develop and maintain a program execution plan, emphasizing interdependencies in a detailed but not complex schedule. Role works directly with technical subject matter experts, operations staff, contractors, vendors, department managers and Project Management to ensure buy-in and adherence with the Integrated Project Plan. The complexities and fluidity of the Project may best be actively managed using an integrated program schedule as an overview of individual sub-plans / schedules. The role acts as the primary point of contact for plan information, schedule status and progress measurement.
• Develops, maintains and reports Project execution plans via a program level milestone schedule, integrated with sub-plans of various contributors based on key activities.
• Proactively identifies potential conflicts of competing priorities or logistics requirements, working directly with Department Managers and stakeholders for resolution.
• Routinely performs “what-if” scenario analysis, making recommendations to Management.
• Supports Department Managers, Contractors, and Project Management staff by building visual plans via scheduling activities at the appropriate level.
• Routinely approaches various plan contributors with options for optimization and opportunities to mitigate density impacts.
• Develops and maintains progress measurement tools, actively validating accuracy and reporting to stakeholders.
• Comfortable and tactful in challenging all personnel at all levels within the organization.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• At ease promoting plan / schedule as the key tool for managing progress.
• Technically minded, able to comprehend technical approaches and concepts and to articulate these to a wider audience.
• Strong analytical skills
• Disciplined with attention to detail and follow through.
• Able to build strong working relationships with stakeholders.
• Results oriented and resourceful in obtaining and validating data to support accuracy of reporting.
• Field experience on technology implementation projects.
• Interactive Planning / Pull Planning experience is a plus.
• Field experience on a highly visible and precedence setting Project is a plus.
• Scrutinizes updates and input for validity.
• Promotes collaboration and interaction across all contributors.
• Project Management certification is a plus.
• Degree qualified in a technical or project management-based discipline is desired.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant project delivery experience, preferable in large complex multi-stakeholder projects.
• Minimum 3 years of scheduling, the majority of which supported multi-project or program schedules.
Systems Knowledge / Experience:
• Primavera P6 is a plus, but not required
• Microsoft Project, advanced skills
• Excel, advanced skills
• MS Office