Sr Database Designer
Fort Washington, PA Posted: 3/13/2020
Senior Database Designer is a senior level database designer and a mentor/leader for junior members. Key responsibilities and skills may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform database setup and validation for clinical trials in Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems including Medidata Rave (required), Oracle InForm (preferred) and other EDC systems
- Perform clinical database development including electronic Case Report Form (eCRF) design, Edit checks programming, database migration
- Perform database administration including account setup, account maintenance and database lock.
- Perform comprehensive quality control procedures.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Provide project status update to cross-functional team members and to the clients.
- Provide technical guidance and training to junior members.
- Perform SAS reports creation (preferred but optional)
Other DM tasks as deemed appropriate by manager.
- Bachelor"s degree in clinical/IT/computer science/Electrical Engineering or related field with minimum 3 years of clinical experience.
- In-depth clinical database build knowledge in Medidata Rave and Oracle InForm
- Medidata Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTSM) experience is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices, Clinical research, Clinical trial process and related regulatory requirements and terminology.
- Good understanding of database concepts. Proficient in SQL language and at least 1 programming languages.
- Strong communication skills, working as a team player. Prior database design experience in at least 2 CDMS/EDC systems
Already have an account? Log in here