Construction Manager Redmond (WA) and Martinez (CA)
Martinez, CA Posted: 6/5/2020
Our client is an Environmental Construction company performing all of the standard practices in Environmental/Remediation Construction, Demolition, Dig/Haul, etc.
If you are a Construction Manager with experience in these areas and are interested in an excellent direct hire opportunity in Redmond (WA), contact us now!
The Construction Project Manager plans, coordinates, and executes field environmental remediation and civil construction activities to ensure that goals or objectives of the projects are accomplished within prescribed scopes, schedules, and budgets. The Construction Project Manager also develops, implements, and maintains procedures and programs to minimize risks and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Manage field construction projects, including technical and craft personnel.
- Develop and maintain baseline budgets and schedules for assigned projects.
- Cost estimating and review of project plans and specifications to support proposals; project schedules using MS Project and Cost Tracking applications.
- Forecast project wok on existing contracts.
- Report to supervisor on project status.
- Review project operations to meet project schedules, scopes, and budgets.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee development of staff.
- Prepare budgets and negotiations of contracts.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- 7 years of industry- related experience.
- Demonstrated construction management experience which includes project / contract start-up and close-down.
- Proven leadership in bidding and executing civil/ environmental construction projects.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with previous involvement in preparing project proposals, submittals, RFIs and close-out documentation.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients, regulatory agencies, field operations, technical staff and subcontractors.
- Knowledge of MS Word Office Suite Products.
- Current 40hr HAZWOPER or 8hr Refresher certification or willingness to obtain training and provide certificate of completion prior to the first day of employment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to 50% of the time to project sites which may be in remote locations.
- Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred.
- Professional Certification (PE, PMP, and/or CCM)
- 10-15 years of industry-related experience.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here