Account Recruitment Manager - Bay Area
Concord, CA Posted: 2/13/2020
PTS Advance provides people and tools to Energy & Infrastructure and Life Sciences companies that want to do more than just ‘fill a position’. Our expertise includes attracting and retaining key talent while managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner. Our Purpose is quite simple:
“To advance business through people, and people through business.”
We are expanding into new markets, and opening new offices nationally! We are seeking an Account Recruitment Manager in the Bay Area, preferably with Oil & Gas experience, to support a large book of current business that includes the major refineries and many well know EPC firms.
To drive growth and serve as the primary point of contact for retail and select key accounts during all phases of the sales cycle ranging from Business Development, Recruitment/Delivery, Account Growth and Account Management.
- Requisition Qualification: Partner with hiring managers to identify needs and conduct requisition qualification calls. Determine proper recruitment priority based on variables associated and consult with client regarding any gaps within each opportunity.
- Account Management / Expansion: Conduct regular follow up with hiring managers to ensure we are capitalizing on staffing opportunities, maintaining expected service level quality, and executing relationship building strategies (client lunches, dinners, entertainment, etc.)
- Recruitment / Delivery: Execute necessary sourcing strategies to identify talent for active and passive opportunities. Conduct candidate interviews to determine fit for active jobs or skill marketing purposes. Lead recruitment tasks from candidate submission through interview scheduling. Negotiate wage rate and compensation package. Coordinate start of on-boarding process upon acceptance of job offers.
- Contractor Management: Manage the onboarding process, supporting training and badging requirements, and ensure continuous contact in first 2 weeks of assignment, and monthly thereafter. Build effective contractor relationships in hopes to yield candidate referrals and sales leads.
- Account Planning: Identify opportunities to offer broad based solutions (Prime Vendor, RPO, Managed Service, Payrolling, Staff Augmentation Initiatives, Projects Staffing), and raise to leadership for discussion.
- 8+ years’ experience in recruiting or account management, with 3+ years’ experience ideally servicing accounts as the primary point of contact
- Relationship building – client and contractor.
- Market knowledge – industry and talent pool – preferable.
- Detail Oriented, with a demonstrated track record of managing and following process.
- Awareness of industry training and pre-employment requirements.
- Sense of Urgency, and ability to keep calm under pressure and solve customer problems
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal, with evidence of managing negotiations and dispute resolution.
Already have an account? Log in here