Elkview, WV Posted: 2/6/2020
Responsible for comprehensive understanding and application of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards. Will perform work of complex scope. Works under general supervision while participating in setting assignment objectives; work is reviewed for adequacy on completion. Represents the organization by interacting with internal and external personnel on significant matters.
• Scheduler for Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects.
• Facilitates multi-company interactive planning sessions
• Creates and updates CPM schedules
• Communicates schedule status on a regular basis via formal and informal meetings and reports
• Analyzes CPM schedules and recommends work-arounds and schedule improvement ideas
• Interacts with engineering and construction personnel to understand and communicate issues and conflicts that impact the schedule
• Coordinate the project's earned value system with schedule updates
• Occasional travel may be required
• 4-7 years of experience is required
• Proficient in Primavera and MS Project
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office Tools
• Preferred Engineering background
Already have an account? Log in here