Site/Project Manager -Refinery
Anacortes, WA Posted: 2/4/2020
Site/Project Manager -Refinery
Our Client is a leading provider of Industrial Construction and Mechanical Services in the West.
They are looking for a Site/Project Manager for a major refinery in Northern Washington.
The Site Manager is also responsible for:
- Responsible for providing all resources, consumable materials and assets required to perform daily services in accordance with company and client expectations.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a productive working relationships with key client personnel.
- Accountable for site profit and loss.
- Responsible for establishing performance metrics and objectives to meet company and client expectations around safety, quality and cost control.
- Accountable for managing all site-based performance metrics.
- Responsible for providing leadership, coaching and technical expertise to support maintenance and turnaround work.
- Responsible for determining plant resource and asset requirements to efficiently execute planned work.
- Responsible for managing plant resources and assets to efficiently execute planned work and respond to unplanned (emergency) work.
- Responsible for ensuring all work is executed in compliance with client and company safety standards.
- Responsible for ensuring all work is executed in compliance with client and company quality control standards.
- Accountable for site based equipment, tools and assets including security and loss control.
- Responsible for providing a work environment that is consistent with company policies regarding discrimination, violence or harassment.
- Responsible for maintaining a well-trained and motivated workforce.
- Responsible for managing the hiring of personnel, as required, to meet work load demands.
- Responsible for administering subcontract relationships, as needed.
- Responsible for administering and documenting disciplinary action in accordance with company and/or client requirements.
- Responsible for providing periodic feedback on subordinates and make recommendations for improvement and wage adjustments.
- At least fifteen (15) years of supervisory experience in petrochemical or related industries.
- Bachelor degree desired. Coursework in a technical discipline is preferred.
- Must have a strong background in routine and corrective maintenance concepts for process related facilities.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of enterprise business management software like SAP®.
- Must have the ability to analyze reports, information and data to recognize trends.
- Must possess sufficient written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization, with clients, and other constituencies.
- Must be familiar with basics principles of process piping, pressure vessels, heat exchange equipment, rotating equipment, basic electrical components and process control devices.
- Must have the ability to comprehend technical maintenance manuals, drawings, and specifications.
- Ability to apply root-cause and problem solving skills to all aspects of company and client business objectives
- Ability to set priorities and provide appropriate structure to problems/issues.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt management focus and resources to changing needs and priorities.
- Ability to work efficiently without company and/or client supervision, as required.
- Ability to develop fit-for-purpose solutions to complex maintenance and construction challenges.
- Ability to effectively manage and delegate work, as needed.
- Knowledge of basic human resource practices and procedures including, recruiting, training and performance evaluation.
- Ability to administer disciplinary action when required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regards to company and/or client information.
- Ability to read and interpret fundamental business documents, such as income statements and gross profit reports.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here