Westlake, LA Posted: 1/29/2020
Our client is a major refinery in the Gulf Coast area serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the United States. They operate an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets. They are looking for a SMARTPLANT ADMINISTRATOR who has experience with project design and application support in their Westlake, LA refinery.
The SmartPlant Administrator is responsible for all aspects SPI application support.
- User Support
- Database Management
- Discipline Interface
- Project Interface
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of project design experience required
- 10 years in a Refinery setting with at least 5 years in SmartPlant Administration preferred
- Instrumentation Engineering or Design Background
- In-depth Knowledge of SPI, preferably multiple versions of SPI in a production environment
- Understand and create SPI Custom Reports, including PSR, Spec Forms, and Custom Browsers
- SPI Imports: formatting/creation of SPI deliverables, including Enhanced Reporting, Spec Sheet Development, Installation Details (Hook ups), Wiring Report, Control System Wiring, Control System IO Reporting
- Working familiarization of SQL as related to SPI
PTS Advance offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, FSA, 401k program, direct deposit and more.
PTS Advance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here