Civil/Structural Engineer - Concord (CA), Westminster (CA) and Billings (MT)
Westminster, CA Posted: 1/27/2020
Our client is a top California EPC firm that specializes in the design and construction of industrial process, manufacturing, life science, and high technology facilities. They are currently looking for Civil/Structural Engineers for multiple locations: Westminster (CA), Concord (CA) and Billings (MT).
In this role you will be supporting a variety of projects and reporting into the Civil/Structural Department Manager. You will work closely with internal team members in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment on projects that are time sensitive.
Essential functions of the position include (but not limited to):
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
- Provide layout and details portions of projects using schematic layout by project lead engineer.
- Provide drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
- Develop probable construction cost estimates for your projects within the department.
- Perform field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions and take and verify measurements within project area.
- Organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents as required.
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering or related degree with 8+ years of structural experience.
- Professional Engineer License (PE).
- Experience with performing structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards.
- Experience with drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience with structural analysis software.
- Structural experience within one or more of the following industries: oil and gas, petrochemical, biotech/pharma, food & beverage, and or mining & minerals.
Our client is actively conducting interviews. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here