San Dimas, CA Posted: 1/13/2020
Our client is part of a top 50 ranked engineering and construction contractor who specializes in combustion engineering technology for small and large scale hydrocarbon process plants. Their clients include many F100 Oil and Chemical companies globally.
MID LEVEL COST ENGINEER – Project Controls / Primavera / Petrochemical / Refining Industries / Oil and Gas
Responsible for project controls (resource and cost scheduling, production tracking) on capital lump sum projects
- Prepare graphical monthly project status reports using Primavera P6, Excel, Access and Power Point
- Use resource loaded schedules, cost controls, production tracking, revenue forecasting and measurement of financial and physical project performance.
- Use analytical tools, Earned Value, Cost Loading, Cost Curves and Resource-Revenue Graphs
- Thorough knowledge of project controls, project management, engineering, construction, and contract administration and accounting principles
- Broad knowledge of estimating techniques including indirect cost development, contingency analysis and construction overheads
- Typically possesses four or more years’ experience in the field performing analysis, consulting, and providing recommendations. Preferences: Degree: BA/BS.
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or related field. Experience in engineering & construction and /or architect and engineering firms in providing project controls on major projects
- Cost / scheduling experience (5+ years) in an E&C environment Primavera and MS Office proficiency a plus
- Extensive use of resource loaded schedules, cost controls, production tracking, revenue forecasting and measurement of financial and physical project performance.
- Use of analytical tools, Earned Value, Cost Loading, Cost Curves and Resource-Revenue Graphs
Already have an account? Log in here