Sr. Statistical Programmer
Boston, MA Posted: 1/13/2020
We have multiple needs for Senior Statistical Programmers with a leading Pharmaceutical Company. We have both onsite and REMOTE opportunities! We look forward to reviewing your application!
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for both production and QC programming of SDTM datasets, analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures, for multiple clinical trials using SAS software
- Integrate data across multiple studies or drug programs Work with minimal supervision under the direction of a lead programmer
- Communicate issues to lead programmer or FSP technical lead
- Meet timelines or communicate proactively and effectively if timelines are at risk so that plans can be adjusted
- Attend team meetings and make yourself available during client working hours
Min. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, IT, Biology, Social Science, etc., and a minimum of five or more (5+) years of SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with some experience using CDISC standards.
Additionally, we require:
• The ability to handle a moderate to large volume of complex tasks with minimal supervision
• The ability to handle ad-hoc requests with minimal guidance
• The ability to recognize when negotiating skills are needed and seeks assistance when necessary
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Already have an account? Log in here