Boron, CA Posted: 12/9/2019
Our client is a small but reputable full services engineering and design firm. They perform work in multiple environments ranging from refining, pipelines, biopharma, industrial, power, among others. Their clients include some of California's top energy producers and EPC contractors.
Project Manager/Project Engineer for a position in Boron, CA.
Executes and manages projects as leader of a project team, including providing design services to complete the scope of work while controlling costs within budget, and scheduling to meet the required completion dates. Works with common engineering and/or design software. Supervises preparation of calculations and construction drawings for industrial projects.
- Ability to prioritize and perform tasks with minimal input from supervisor.
- Leadership of Project Team including task delegation and prioritization, time management, technical assistance and/or training as needed, quality control, and other managerial duties.
- Manages project costs, schedule, and budget.
- Conduct field investigations to determine the as-built condition of systems or structures.
- Prepares construction sketches.
- Prepares reports.
- Coordinates and verifies focus of work with clients.
- Performs code review and assists with plans and specifications modification.
- Requires driving.
- Develops project work scope with associated work hour estimates to complete scope.
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline or equivalent education or experience.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- PE license preferred.
Responsibility and Authority
- Responsible for maintaining general office and safety equipment in good condition.
Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of all information related to project costs, budgets, invoicing, and any other financial data, as outlined in the Non-Disclosure Agreement. Failure to handle clients promptly and tactfully could result in subsequent loss of good will, positive business relationships, future work, and profit.
- Internal and External Business Contacts:
Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of all information related to internal and external business contacts, as outlined in the Non-Disclosure Agreement. Responsible for maintaining good customer relations.
Responsible for efficient management and performance of Project Team.
Already have an account? Log in here