Bedminster, NJ Posted: 12/9/2019
We have an immediate opening with a Leading Pharmaceutical Company for an experienced Medical Writer in Bedminster, NJ.
Job Title: Medical Writer
Develop publication strategy, tactical communication plans and scientific platform for assigned products or therapeutic areas in collaboration with relevant Science and Technology functional areas.
• Provide vendor management and communication oversight for publication projects (abstracts, posters, oral presentations, and manuscripts).
• Work internally to implement contracts and required documentation for vendor engagement.
• Adhere to agreed-upon project timelines and negotiate with functional areas on timing of deliverables to achieve project milestones.
• Contribute to publication outline development and critically review drafts to ensure alignment with strategic goals and objectives.
• Independently resolve document content issues and questions arising during the writing process.
• Ensure accuracy and appropriateness of publication content and consistency with final study documents.
• Lead review and approval of scientific publications utilizing document management software.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with Corporate and Departmental policies and procedures, industry standards (ICMJE guidelines and GPP3), and society or journal guidelines.
• Advise teams regarding compliance with scientific publications as defined in journal/congress guidelines and editorial standards.
• Proficiently master and apply therapeutic area and product knowledge to publication projects and serve as subject matter expert within department.
• Interpret and explain data generated from a variety of sources, including internal and external studies, competitors and research organizations.
Advanced degree (MD/PhD/PharmD; or appropriate Master’s level).
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Scientific/Medical Communications
Already have an account? Log in here