Timekeeper/Payroll - Refinery
Belle Chasse, LA Posted: 11/21/2019
Our client is a major refinery in the Gulf Coast area serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the United States. They operate an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets. They are looking for a Track Coordinator who has experience with refinery turnarounds in their Belle Chasse, LA refinery.
The Track Coordinator provides updates to the Turnaround Dept regarding delays, issues, errors, or any obstacles preventing completion of allocations/costs with an expectation to meet daily deadlines
- Perform daily troubleshooting of gate log and logistics issues including quality checks of calculated time, contract terms verification, monitoring of pay rules and gate log events, reasonability checks (allocation completeness), and system approvals. Process and resolve all exceptions in a timely manner.
- Daily execution of calculations and allocations of vendors' costs.
- Facilitate daily vendor performance monitoring.
- Primary interface with Contractor timekeepers.
- Ensure daily costs are allocated within deadlines through vendor follow-up.
- Identify and coordinate reporting requirements
- Provide ad hoc reports, as requested
- Provide operational support and training to end-users, as needed.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of all information (written & verbal) obtained on the job.
- Knowledge of Software/Systems: Track, Excel (must be proficient), MS Office.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with a high level of professionalism with all levels of management, including but not limited to Superintendents/Supervisors, Engineers, Support Staff, and Maintenance Mechanics.
- Excellent attendance is mandatory.
- Must be able to understand and interpret vendor contracts.
- Work well in fast paced and high-pressured environment.
Already have an account? Log in here