Irvine, CA Posted: 11/18/2019
- May include one or more of the following:
- Set up inspection methods using automatic inspection systems.
- Perform software validations on auto-test equipment by completing Protocols, Executing to Plan, Analysis, Corrections as needed, and Reports.
- Ability to design inspection fixtures using CAD is a added paid and preferred skill.
- Coordinate fixture building then verification of the completed fixture.
- Complete Test Method Validations of inspections and tests by completing Protocols, Executing to Plan, Analysis, Corrections as needed, and Reports.
- Develop training and documentation materials for inspections (e.g., work instructions) to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and manufacturing processes.
- 2-5 years experience in Auto-inspection methods.
- NOTE* Someone with just Quality Engineer experience will not be the right fit for this role.
- Inspection development experience preferred.
- Auto-Inspection development (Keyence or SmartScope) experience considered a premium.
- Available for full-time for minimum of three months, position is budgeted for six months
Top 3 skill sets needed:
- Programming semi-automated vision systems (e.g. Keyence, Smartscope, etc)
- Establishing standardized inspection methods
- Fixture design
Already have an account? Log in here