Our client is a leader in providing comprehensive environmental solutions through construction, remediation, demolition, abatement, industrial services, emergency and disaster response, specialty transportation and waste management services.
They are looking for a Project Engineer to support and coordinate information with Client and subcontractors on a major environmental cleanups in Carson, CA (and potentially other sites).
This person will be responsible for:
- Punch List – Work with Client and subcontractors and manage all items related to punch list tasks pertaining to scope damage, added work and homeowner close out punch list items.
- Change Orders and Added Work Management – Ascertain labor, equipment, subcontractor portions of added work and prepare cost estimates
- Manage input and dissemination of the following items (Via ebuilder software):
b. Survey and Inspection Requests
c. Document Management (Drawings, Plan sets, Etc.,)
d. Change Orders
- Work Directives – Manage Field Work Directives (FWDs) received from client, and determine if the request is added work. If so, ascertain the added scope of work and generate a Change Order working with PM and Superintendent.
- Pre-Existing/Post-Construction Conditions Assessment – Track and verify all existing damage and conditions prior to start of work in each new phase
- Track all T&M and log tickets into Excel for monthly invoice
- Obtain samples of import fill material 6-8 weeks prior to backfill and deliver to laboratory for environmental testing. Submit lab results to ebuilder
- Maintain SWPPP log
- Assist Cost Accountant with compiling monthly invoice
- Assist in the traffic control plan preparation
- Complete redlines (as-builts) for SVE systems and utilities work
- College degree in engineering, environmental science, business or construction management;
- 0-2 + years experience
- Knowledge and experience with following softwares: Microsoft Word /Excel, Adobe Writer
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER training
- Knowledge and experience with following softwares: BlueBeam, Microsoft Project
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer