Software Development Engineer III
Murrysville, PA Posted: 11/8/2019
Sr. Software Engineer - Java
• Five (5) years or more professional experience building Enterprise applications using Java.
• Demonstrable experience and fluency with Spring Framework (Spring-Boot preferred).
• Strong experience in creating Restful web services.
• Experience with Java testing frameworks (Junit/Mocks etc).
• Experience with any RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
• Experience with and understanding of Git
• Experience working in Scrum agile environment.
• Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
• Experience developing cloud based systems (AWS or equivalent).
• Experience with Build Management & Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity or equivalent)
• Experience with Messaging System (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
• Experience developing multi-threaded applications
• Experience in using code analysis and profiling tools.
• Experience with Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
• Experience developing Angular JS applications.
• Healthcare development background
Motivated, Hard Working, detail oriented, deadline and quality driven individual to develop a cloud based Enterprise Application in an Agile development environment. Applicants should have experience writing Enterprise Java Applications using Microservices / Service Oriented Architecture and REST. One of the key qualities of the applicant should be to train-on and apply new technologies to solve difficult problems.
Already have an account? Log in here