IT Desktop Support - Refinery
Our client is a major refinery in Montana serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the western United States. Operates an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets.
They are looking for IT Desktop Support in their Billings, MT facility. The desktop support technician will primarily be supporting mobile device, desktop and laptop issues for the staff throughout the refinery.
This person is also responsible for:
- Install, test and repair computer hardware peripherals and software.
- Provide desk side and remote support for computing environments
- Performing PC builds, PC delivery, installation and repair of computing equipment
- Consistently follow standard processes
- Providing training and consultation to end users
- Handling technically complex IT support issues
- Afterhours (callout) support
- Assisting, where needed, with the installation of other IT supported systems
- Maintaining hardware and software inventories and recycling
- Assisting with TCOM related issues and projects
- 1-2 years of experience in a desktop/helpdesk support role
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to lift computer equipment that weighs up to 30 lbs. from the floor and safely carry and lift as needed, including climbing stairs
- Bend, stoop, crawl under tables/desks to connect needed wiring
- Able to bend to pick up equipment and load pull cart. Individual items may weigh up to 30 lbs.
- Able to push equipment on a cart of up to 100 lbs.
- Able to work safely in a refinery environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Will be required to take Refinery site safety training and Drug and alcohol testing (initially and at random)
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit
PTS Advance is an Equal Opportunity Employer