Bakersfield, CA Posted: 10/18/2019
The Tank / Heater Coordinator is part of the Engineering & Regulatory Compliance Team, responsible for the organization of Engineering projects. This position manages the entire scope of work relating to storage tanks and heaters and ensures system integrity, regulatory compliance and risk reduction for the Company. Coordination activity can range from administrative duties (document maintenance, plans, and reports), through engineering duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage entire scope of work on projects, including AFE preparation, specifications, selection of contractor and equipment, material procurement, budget and adherence to schedule. Reviews performance of activities on an on-going basis.
- Monitor closely the activities within project scope; initiate action as required to protect project overall plan, keep project on schedule and within budget
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements as well as Company policies
- Safeguard project and maintenance activities are conducted in accordance with OSHA Standards and Company requirements
- Ensure compliance with Management of Change Manual and completion checklist before approving final operating phase of all projects
- Schedule equipment and/or material delivery; confirm subsequent utilization
- Plan and prioritize project activities with all involved parties
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or Science Degree preferred.
- Licensed or chartered professional engineer desired.
- 3-5 years of combined technical experience in Engineering, Maintenance or Operations
- Project Management and Performance Management skills preferred
- Experience in pipeline operations, pipeline hydraulics, maintenance techniques, facility and tank design preferred
- Strong knowledge of API 510, 570, 653 required.
- Solid knowledge of Pipeline operations, CSFM and DOT Regulations preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound recommendations, decisions and project plans that facilitate on time and on budget project completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others, communicate effectively, manage conflicting priorities and establish strong rapport with internal and external clients
- Proficiency with MS Office and MS Project
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol pre-employment and on-going screening
- Valid Driver’s License required
Already have an account? Log in here