Public Awareness / Regulatory Compliance Coordinator
Tracy, CA Posted: 10/18/2019
Public Awareness/Regulatory Compliance
This position is responsible for coordination and participation in Public Awareness functions. It prepares documentation for compliance with PHMSA, DOT, VCAPCD and the State of CA Fire Marshall.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Coordination and participation in Public Awareness functions; Paradigm, Dig Alert, City Fairs, Chamber of Commerce and School Outreach Program assemblies.
- Documentation preparation for compliance with PHMSA, DOT, Ventura County Air Pollution Control District (VCAPCD) and the State of CA Fire Marshall.
- Assist with Hydro test ILl documentation maintenance.
- Administrative support for Regulatory Compliance Team Lead.
- Maintenance of Permits.
- Assist with Purchasing Program for Public Awareness.
- Involvement with 'Giving' Program including visits to local agencies.
- Prepare requests for checks as appropriate.
- High School l Diploma required.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral across multiple media formats
- Ability to engage and influence others
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol pre-employment and ongoing screening tests.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Already have an account? Log in here