Richmond, CA Posted: 10/7/2019
Our client is a major refinery in the Northern California area serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the western United States. Operates an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets. They have several Material Expeditor positions open with various experience requirements for an upcoming project at their refinery.
- Material Verification
- Interface with Turnaround Field contractors
- Material coordination pre-turnaround, during, and post-turnaround
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in liaising with stakeholders.
- Systematic, organized and well planned in work execution and in having materials well organized.
- Readiness to take on new assigned responsibilities by superior in line with business requirements.
Minimum of 2 years of Material running/handling experience within Warehouse/industrial environment required
High school diploma or GED required.
Ability to lift materials up to refinery instructed weights
Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability.
Team player and detail oriented
Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
Valid Driver?s License required (California)
Candidates local to Richmond/Bay Area required
- Refinery Material handler/running experience strongly preferred
Already have an account? Log in here