Document Control Specialist
Ponca City, OK Posted: 9/17/2019
Our client is a major refinery in Ponca City, Oklahoma. They process a mixture of light, medium and heavy crude oils. Most of the crude oil processed is received by pipeline from Oklahoma, Texas and Canada. Infrastructure improvements have enabled the delivery of increased volumes of locally produced advantaged crude oil by pipeline and truck. The refinery is a high-conversion facility that produces a full range of products, including gasoline, diesel and aviation fuels; liquefied petroleum gas (LPG); and anode-grade petroleum coke. Its facilities include two fluid catalytic cracking units, alkylation, delayed coking, naphtha reforming and hydrodesulfurization units. Finished petroleum products are shipped by truck, railcar and pipelines to markets throughout the Midcontinent region. They are looking for a Document Control Specialist to help support a backlog of files.
Convert paper inspection records to electronic format. Organize and store electronic records in company data systems. Support inspection technicians by preparing and distributing work packets in a timely manner.
• Support document records management and information lifecycle.
• Follow records management business policies for records retention.
• Manage collection, storage, and distribution of information.
• Document scanning and culling.
• Data curation and organization.
• Convert paper files to electronic versions.
• Support Electronic Document Management System – Plant Condition Management System (PCMS).
• Print, highlight, and distribute Condition Monitoring Location (CML) work packets to Inspection Technicians.
• Track progress of CMLs by keeping a thorough history of packets distributed and returned.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Experience with MFDs and general office equipment
• Strong computer skills – Excel, Word, Outlook, database
• Associate’s degree in Business or related field
• Knowledge of prints/drawings and inspection techniques
• Refinery inspection experience
• Works well independently
• Understanding of business requirements for document storage*
• Takes ownership and delivers quality results
• Demonstrates high level of initiative and results driven efforts
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• Ability to manage and perform multiple tasks concurrently
• Customer focused and effectively work with a variety of work groups
Already have an account? Log in here