E&I QA Technician
Texas City, TX Posted: 9/4/2019
Instrument & Electrical (I & E) Quality Assurance (QA) Technician
- Monitors construction activities to meet QA/QC requirements.
- Manages the quality performance of contractors assigned to projects.
- Ensures work is performed per the design documents, Client Core Specifications, and regulatory compliance documents such as the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Reviews the contractors System Turnover Packages and Quality Documents.
- Ensures the provisions of the Site Quality Manual are adhered to for a successful I & E construction completion, loop check-out, system turnover, and commissioning.
- Associates / Technical training in Electrical & Instrumentation discipline or equivalent experience.
- Licensed Journeyman or Master Electrician preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of the NEC and the International Society of Automation (ISA).
- 5 years of experience in the Electrical and Instrumentation field, with industrial background.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application software.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in elevated work spaces.
- Field construction, commissioning, and startup experience is a plus.
Already have an account? Log in here