Our client is one of Southern California's largest and most respected builders. In business for well over half a century they have extensive success in commercial, healthcare, education, mixed use and more.
They are looking for a Project Manager to support Residential Multi Family construction in their LA and Valley Area team.
As a Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in a variety of market sectors throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties. You will be able to participate in and help to build our culture of being a Trusted Advisor while leading talented teams who are dedicated to excellence and building with integrity. You will be an active contributor in shaping the company’s future by developing innovative processes and LEAN techniques to push the company forward.
As a member of the team, your goal will be to ensure the ultimate success of assigned projects. While providing business administration and technical expertise, you will also oversee the project’s cost, schedules, safety, and client satisfaction. You will create value by leading assigned projects from bid processes to project close-out and making sure they exceed client expectations.
- Manage preconstruction and construction efforts to include the activities of the owner, design consultants, subcontractors, and the project team. Cultivate success for all stakeholders.
- Perform overall site and building analysis, detailed plan review for constructability, serviceability, project delivery, and site logistics.
- Prepare construction schedule with project team, incorporating procurements to monitor delivery dates, submittal approvals, fabrication dates, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the owner while studying the owner contract in detail to ensure all requirements are being met.
- Achieve the best possible price, a comprehensive bid list, and approval as deemed appropriate by the owner and Vice President of Operations.
- Prepare a detailed job logistics plan with the Director of Field Operations, Project Superintendent, and Vice President of Operations.
- Must be able to work in Orange and Los Angeles Counties as assigned.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, Business Management, or a related field and 5 years of increasingly responsible project engineering and project management experience.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program (with employer matching), direct deposit, and more.
Automobile or generous automobile allowance.
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer