Richmond, CA Posted: 8/21/2019
Our client is a major refinery in the Northern California area serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the western United States. Operates an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets. They have several Material Expeditor positions open with various experience requirements for an upcoming project at their refinery.
- Execution expediting and status report data management
- Perform quoting duties with supplier and directed by the Head Turnaround Buyer
- Manage the MTOs from EWOs process
- Perform Maximo entry transaction
- Perform Ariba work when instructed by Head Turnaround Buyer
- Quote/issue resolution low value and as directed by the Head Turnaround Buyer
- Execution Material Runners
- Coordinate Turnaround Material Tent
- Assist with the material surplus disposition process
- Negotiate with suppliers as assigned/directed by the Head Turnaround Manager
- EWO review in planning phases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in liaising with stakeholders.
- Systematic, organized and well planned in work execution and in having materials well organized.
- Readiness to take on new assigned responsibilities by superior in line with business requirements.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of ordering materials, Procurement, vendor management experience within Refinery environment required
- High school diploma or GED required.
- MS Suite Proficiency required- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Valid Driver’s License required (California)
- Candidates local to Richmond/Bay Area required
- Experience with SAP, ERP, or Maximo/scheduling systems is strongly preferred
Already have an account? Log in here