Oklahoma City, OK Posted: 8/19/2019
Our client, a privately backed start-up in Oklahoma City currently operating in the Anadarko Basin, is in ramp up mode and require an Operations Manager to oversee management and support of their salt water disposal wells.
The ideal individual will have a strong technical background in pipeline and/or water disposal wells, and understand regulatory compliance requirements for this industry. In addition, strong understanding of economic drivers to validate current SWD wells operations and future acquisitions. This person must also have strong communication skills, able to interface with internal and external stakeholders in an effective manner.
Candidates currently in Oklahoma are preferred but relocation is an option for the ideal candidate. Salary negotiable based on experience.
Regional SWD and Water Pipeline Operations Manager
This position is responsible for the direction of operations in support of the salt water disposal wells and facilities. He or she will be responsible for ensuring the wells and facilities are constructed, maintained and operated according to federal, state and local safety and environmental rules and regulations while they are set to achieve economic goals established by Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements internal policies to ensure the salt water disposals (SWD) are designed and operated in accordance with regulatory rules and regulations.
- Oversees manufacture, installation, and repair of facility equipment Oversees the drilling, maintenance and upgrade of all well infrastructure.
- Provides supervision and direction to both internal company employees as well as outside partners (including JV partners and customers)
- Reports all safety, operations, and financial issues to the Equity Partners.
- Ensures communication between upper management, field level personnel, and customers
- Prepares, reviews and implements SWD budgets for ongoing operations and capital projects.
- Evaluates economic validity of current SWD facilities as well as possible acquisitions.
- Proactively identifies and resolves regulatory compliance issues.
- Provides technical guidance to operations personnel.
- Ensures compliance with all safety policies, procedures, and audits through coaching and leadership.
- Monitors progress of Watch List and FAS 143 Reserve Projects.
- Monitors equipment utilization and ensures proper maintenance of all assets through coaching and leadership of field personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from accredited college or university is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in a supervisor/managerial position.
- Minimum of five (5) years prior experience in SWD operations.
- Ability to analyze and assess financial reports.
- Knowledge of company and government rules and regulations relative to the industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks at once and handle high levels of stress.
- Able to travel as needed.
- Possess the flexibility and ability to respond to daily demands and critical issues.
- Must have computer literacy.
Already have an account? Log in here