Torrance, CA Posted: 8/14/2019
Our client is a mid sized Construction Management firm who is nationally recognized for the quality of work they provide to their partners and clients. They execute on projects of all sizes, including billion dollar aviation expansion projects to facility improvement for government agencies. They have an urgent need for a Sr. Scheduler to support a client's healthcare facility project in Torrance, CA.
- Develop, monitor, control and update the project schedule using Primavera software to ensure the project is optimally executed.
- Assist in planning and developing detailed engineering and construction baseline schedules for healthcare/OSHPD related projects including cost loading and CPM scheduling.
- Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Assist in reviewing region project schedules to ensure compliance with contract, reviewing progress and reporting variances.
- Assist executives in developing preconstruction schedules and proposal schedules.
- Analyze progress reports against the schedules for projects
- Evaluate the actual construction status relative to proposed schedule and budget and analyze the impacts of changes to schedules and cost proposals by developing and maintaining fragnets and performing time impact analysis
- At least 10 years of scheduling experience
- Will need to be proficient with P6.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture preferred
- Project Experience: Vertical construction projects, preferably healthcare or OSHPD
Already have an account? Log in here