ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT – General Contractor
Our client is one of Southern California's largest and most respected builders. In business for well over half a century they have extensive success in commercial, healthcare, education, mixed use and more.
They are looking for an Assistant Superintendent to support Residential Multi Family construction in their LA (Valley Area) team.
This person will also be responsible to plan, organize, and prepare the site logistics. You will also enact the scheduling objectives of the project business plan that pertain to field operations, quality control, coordination, and scheduling, as required by the contract. You will work with subcontractors to ensure the most efficient sequencing of activities, giving you the opportunity to form strong business and client relationships.
- Thoroughly study plans, specifications, and jobsite conditions, and set up a logistics plan prior to work commencement.
- Review any special requirements of the building department that has jurisdiction for that project.
- Oversee the coordination of all subcontractor activities during the entire construction process to ensure all activities are consistent with the company’s business plan.
- Utilize all previously presented schedule information, including design, permitting, and procurement information to build and integrate a realistic and well thought-out construction schedule. Use this information to develop and review a detailed job schedule with both the Project Superintendent and scheduling office.
- Assist the Project Superintendent throughout the construction process to ensure a quality product is delivered.
- Any combination of education and experience that is equivalent to 4 years of increasingly responsible position-related experience.
- Must be able to work throughout Los Angeles County.
- Experience in Multi-Family- 180+ units is required for this role
- Wood Frame Type 3, Type 3A
- Underground Parking
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program (with employer matching), direct deposit, and more.
Automobile or generous automobile allowance.
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer