SUPERINTENDENT – GC Multi-Family
Our client is one of Southern California's largest and most respected builders. In business for well over half a century they have extensive success in commercial, healthcare, education, mixed use and more.
They are looking for a Superintendent to support Residential Multi Family construction in their LA and Valley Area team.
This person will also be responsible to plan, organize, and prepare the site logistics. Other objectives include scheduling and coordinating all subcontractor activities to ensure the most efficient sequencing of activities. You will create value by working with the Project Manager to create an efficient and safe process, and a quality project, and provide leadership by anticipating obstacles to solve before they develop.
- Provide comprehensive quality control by studying contract documents and questioning all uncertain details.
- Examine jobsite conditions and set up a logistical plan prior to commencement of the work.
- Review any options and/or special arrangements that pertain to assigned project with the Project Manager, owner, and architect.
- Review any special requirements of the building department that has jurisdiction. Conduct in-person meetings with assigned building officials to develop working relationships.
- Conduct daily jobsite walks to monitor and observe quality and safety practices of all field operations.
- Initiate the Request for Information (RFI) process using input from all major subcontractors.
- Working with the Project Manager, develop and maintain the project schedule from start to finish.
- Receive, organize, and oversee the execution of the punch list in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the final product is aligned with contract documents and exceeds client expectations. Final product must be consistent with our client’s quality standards and business plan.
- Experience in Multi-Family- 180+ units is required for this role
- Wood Frame Type 3, Type 3A
- Underground Parking
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to an Associate’s degree in a related field and 5+ years of increasingly responsible Project Superintendent-related experience.
- Must be able to work in Los Angeles County.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program (with employer matching), direct deposit, and more.
Automobile or generous automobile allowance.
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer