Our client is a major refinery in the Salt Lake City area serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the western United States. They operates an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets. They are seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant to support the senior leadership on the construction team at their Salt Lake City, UT refinery.
The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
• General office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, printing, filing and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Review and prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for team meetings.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 10+ years experience required.
• Experience working with senior leadership members required.
• Previous oil & gas and/or refinery experience is a plus.
Local candidates only!!