Westlake, LA Posted: 7/30/2019
The Drafter I performs routine, non-routine, and complex drafting assignments that require the application of standardized drawing techniques.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execution of detailed drawing designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
related to Management of Change, Process Hazard Analysis, and Capital Projects
• Demonstrate knowledge of Drafting standards, Drafting processes, and the design requirements of the Capital Project process
• Certify final design compliance with Drafting regulations and quality standards
• Potential to conduct project job site visits to verify and gather required information for design work
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or GED
• Degree in Technology from an accredited school with emphasis on drafting/design or equivalent
• 1 -2 years of industry related experience working as Drafter I or equal
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to manage multiple priorities accurately and efficiently
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and respond to common inquiries
• Strong support for work processes and continuous improvement systems.
• Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, or requirements
• Self-starter and can work both independently and as a part of a team.
Already have an account? Log in here