Sr. Recruitment Advisor - Life Sciences
Boston, MA Posted: 7/25/2019
To develop expertise, strong relationships, and a strong track record for working with account managers and the client team in sourcing, deploying and managing contingent workers – achieving more than 24 new hires per annum.
- Execute tasks throughout each stage of full recruitment lifecycle, ensuring appropriate entries are made in the SmartSearch ATS.
- Support on boarding of junior level hires, and lead specific training topics for the wider recruitment group.
- Serve as a 270* Recruiter on select retail and/or key accounts
- Spearhead special projects related to various aspects of the recruitment lifecycle or company initiatives (e.g. talent mapping, other agency contractor identification)
- Develop a strong personal profile and network amongst a target candidate discipline group, maintaining an active amongst appropriate forums and professional groups.
- Ensure that requisitions are suitably qualified, advertised, and delivered against – such that meaningful data or potential candidate resumes can be delivered within 3-5 days.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree is preferred but not essential
- Over 5 years’ experience in recruiting or account management, with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a high paced agency environment
- Experience in the Life Sciences recruitment arena is preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate functional strength in areas such as candidate control, interviewing, negotiation, sourcing, closing, and candidate engagement
- Proficiency in utilization of multiple sourcing tools and strategies
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving nature to bring solutions to table, working collaboratively with colleagues, external service providers and partners.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects and tasks concurrently
***REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE***
Already have an account? Log in here