Recruitment Advisor - Direct Hire - Life Sciences
Boston, MA Posted: 7/24/2019
To support the growth of PTS Life Sciences in managing a Direct Hire Search desk throughout the Life Sciences market, nationwide. To develop a desk that yields in excess of $350K per annum, and contributes to PTS’ Direct Hire Search practice that will attain $1M annually by 2021.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process from client acquisition to recruitment and fulfilment
- Develop and grow client base through strategic sales activity, focusing on a niche market
- Identify and acquire direct hire solutions ranging from Contingent, Container, Volume Based Direct Hire programs
- Develop relationships with key hiring managers and stakeholders within client and prospect organizations
- Utilize various recruitment tools such as SmartSearch, Job Boards, LinkedIn, Indeed, Networking Events, and Social Media channels to develop a personal brand within your niche market
- Ensure that requisitions are suitably qualified, advertised, and delivered against – such that meaningful data or potential candidate resumes can be delivered within 3-5 days.
- Engage in proactive candidate marketing, to clients and prospects, of highly qualified passive or active talent within your niche market
- Perform fulfilment activities to include, but are not limited to, job writing and advertising, conducting references checks, lead generation, and client / candidate negotiation
- 5+ years’ experience in recruiting or account management, with 3+ years’ experience ideally servicing accounts as the primary point of contact
- Experience in the technical recruitment arena is preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate functional strength in areas such as business development, negotiation, closing, and client and relationship management
- Proficiency in utilization of multiple sourcing tools and strategies
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving nature to bring solutions to table, working collaboratively with colleagues, external service providers and partners.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects and tasks concurrently
***REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE***
Already have an account? Log in here