Alpharetta, GA Posted: 7/17/2019
Our client is a global Medical Device company focused on extremities and biologics products.
The significant and continuous increase in the number of users of our client's solutions has placed their software at the heart of surgical practice. In order to improve its use, create new features and to transfer the technology, our client is looking for passionate and competent engineers. Integrated to the global web development specialized team, your role would include:
Lead agile team to design, implement and validate business solutions (back-end) taking into account the issues of robustness, optimization and performance Oversee the development processes ensuring that the web development team develops code to agreed timescales, quality, security and priorities. Propose innovative and effective tools, methods and components to improve the quality of our client's application and supporting infrastructure. Carry out risk analysis of introducing new technology for development and infrastructure.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or related field
- 5-7 years related experience
- Web development with Java, Spring, Tomcat
- Database systems: SQL or equivalent
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx or equivalent
- You are familiar with:
- Front-end development tools / frameworks: TypeScript, Angular
- Modular Web application development in cloud environment
- Continuous integration tools
- Agile development methods
- You demonstrate autonomy and adaptability
- Passionate about building advanced web applications.
- Proven ability to drive and take architecture decisions in an established software environment.
- Ability to provide technical guidance.
- Willingness to acquire clinical domain knowledge
Already have an account? Log in here