Project Engineer -Environmental
Our client is an Environmental Construction company performing all of the standard practices in Environmental/Remediation Construction, Demolition, Dig/Haul, etc.
If you are a Project Engineer with experience in these areas and are interested in an excellent direct hire opportunity, contact us now! Strong backlog of work long contracts with NAFVAC and Army Core with competitive pay and benefits.
The Project Engineer is responsible to assist in planning, coordinating, and executing field environmental construction and remediation activities to ensure that goals or objectives of the projects are accomplished within prescribed scopes, schedules and budgets. Develop, implement, and maintain procedures and programs to minimize environmental risks and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
This position will also be Responsible for:
- Project and task management, preparing technical reports, support and execution of civil construction and environmental remediation projects.
- Assisting with preparation of proposals, personnel supervision, and assistance in staff development/mentoring in technical areas.
- Developing an area of expertise and internal reputation as a technical resource in this area.
- Understands project management, including scheduling, cost controls, and cost tracking.
- Manages client expectations and maintains routine communication with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Reports to program/project manager on project status.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in environmental remediation and civil construction projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a 4-year college or university.
- 40-hour OSHA certification and current 8-Hour HAZWOPER Refresher, or ability to complete prior to start date.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite Products.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients, regulatory agencies, field operations, technical staff and subcontractors.
- Ability to write project work plans and health and safety plans
- Ability to travel up to 25 to 50 percent of the time to project sites, as needed.
- P.E. license or ability to obtain
- Demonstrated experience managing and executing environmental/remediation construction
- Previous involvement in preparing or contributing to project proposals
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer