Project Engineer - Civil Site Development
Los Angeles, CA Posted: 5/20/2019
Our client is a top-ranked engineering firm who provides surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services. They are seeking a Project Engineer to join their Site Development team in their Los Angeles office.
As a Project Engineer you will utilize your expertise to contribute to the planning and design activities for campus, residential, commercial, utility, and roadway projects while working in a team-oriented setting and interacting with clients.
- Conducting independent engineering calculations
- Utilizing AutoCad and/or Civil3D for public, private, and institutional projects
- Developing innovative, conceptual engineering solutions
- Transforming concept designs into construction drawings and technical specifications
- Coordinating with sub-consultants while managing internal staff to adhere to project schedule and budget
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering and Professional Registration as a Civil Engineer
- A minimum of 5 years' civil engineering experience with private development, facilities, infrastructure and public works design
- Strong technical knowledge with proven experience in preparing technical reports, designs, specifications, and computations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- California PE license
- Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI) ENV SP credential or ability to obtain credential within 6 months of hire date is a plus
Already have an account? Log in here