Our client is a major, national, energy operator with refinery assets across the US. They are seeking a mid level Project Manager to support a variety of small and mid-sized capital projects in Louisiana.
In this role, you will...
- Utilizes leadership and organization ability to coordinate task force to serve multiple refinery related projects simultaneously
- Maintain quality control/assurance of work products
- Review and maintain control of overall cost and schedule commitments
- Supervise for all phases and disciplines of engineering, drafting and construction
- Provide special assignment services
- Manage (and/or performs designs) for small and medium-sized projects
- Maintain coordination and communication with client to meet overall project goals, schedules, costs and quality
- Lead project task force
- Prepare reports, submittals and documentation
BS or higher in Engineering
Minimum 5 years of experience managing refinery or industrial plant projects