Drafter - AutoCAD
Wilmington, CA Posted: 5/1/2019
Our client is an oil refinery in the Los Angeles Basin. They are seeking an entry level AutoCAD Drafter. Candidate will work and train under the direction of an Engineer Designer. Engineer or Lead Drafter
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Completion of AutoCAD Certification or good knowledge of AutoCAD
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use the latest version of AutoCAD to prepare design drawings with plan, profile, section and detail views as designated by the Design Manager.
- Prepare sketches of details not included on existing drawings to accurately reflect as-installed field conditions
- Prepare drawings based on direction provided by lead drafters, designers and engineers
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be local for in-person interview.
- - Must be a U.S. citizen or have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- - Employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and background check
Already have an account? Log in here