Principle Medical Writer
Wilmington, NC Posted: 4/17/2019
Our Client is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and development, laboratory and lifecyle manamgent services.
Principle Medical Writer - This is full time permanent role with our client. Work remotely.
- Significant CSR, Protocol, and/or IB document ownership writing experience
- Researches, authors, and coordinates development of scientific documents, communication materials and deliverables
- Provides substantive advice on strategy, regulations and industry best practices.
- Manages medical writing projects by monitoring project budget parameters and delivering quality documents within agreed timelines and within client expectations.
- Trains, directs and advises internal and external medical writing professionals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a science-related field
- Prior experience within medical writing
- Prior experience in managing and directing complex medical writing projects
- Experience within a broad range of medical writing projects
- Additional qualifications in medical writing (AMWA, RAC, etc) is advantageous
- Broad regulatory affairs experience is an advantage
- Advanced degree (PharmD, PhD, Masters) is preferred
- Suitable, relevant experience working in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry is preferred
Already have an account? Log in here