Our Client is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and development, laboratory and lifecyle manamgent services.
Medical Writer - This is full time permanent role with our Client. Work remotely.
The Medical Writer researches, prepares, and coordinates scientific publications. The Medical Writer is responsible for researching, writing, and editing clinical/statistical reports and study protocols, and summarizing data from clinical studies for submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in a scientific discipline(or licensed certification) with 4+ years relevant writing experience or
- Advanced degree with 2+ years relevant writing experience
- 2 years relevant experience as a medical writer, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess the ability to manage large projects with minimal supervision
- Must possess the ability to coordinate production of deliverables and provide leadership to a project team
- Must possess independence in decision making and problem solving
- Must demonstrate an ability to serve as a departmental resource for training, mentoring, and the development of process improvements for Medical Writing
Must possess all requisite skills of the Medical Writer position, including excellent grammatical, editorial, and proofreading skills, and the ability to interpret and present extremely complex data