Wilmington, NC Posted: 4/17/2019
Will provide mentorship to Associate Statisticians and Associate Statistical Programmers as well as act as biostatistical project lead on select studies. Write and provide Quality Review support for statistical reporting. Responsible for the development of protocols.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong SAS programming skills (Proficient in BASE, STAT, MACRO and GRAPH) and understanding of database structures.Ability to provide mentorship and promote teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Strong knowledge of statistical principles and strong statistical skills.
- Ability to create study specifications and provide support in the review of data management documentation.
- Proven performance of required tasks, as evidenced in outstanding performance in current tasks and/or documented record of accomplishments.
Already have an account? Log in here