Our client is an oil refinery in the Los Angeles Basin. They are seeking a piping designer to be responsible for Process & Instrument Diagram drawings, (P&ID's), piping plans, isometric drawings, red-lines; as-builts, etc. Perform all work in compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Develop and/or review an array of project design documentation including: P&IDs, plot plans, isometric drawings, as-builts
- Provide support to field performing as-built documentation
10+ years of experience in piping design or drafting on petrochemical; oil field or refinery projects.
Proficient on Autocad and Cadworx
- 10+ years piping design experience.
- Proficient in Autocad and CADWorx.
- Refinery field experience is a must
- Must be local for in-person interview.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please apply today.