Integrity Engineer - Pipeline
Gray, LA Posted: 4/15/2019
PTS Advance has partnered with a growing regional pipeline operator. They are looking for a Integrity Engineer to provide project management, compliance controls and risk reduction support in Gray, Louisiana.
This person will:
- Manage entire scope of work on Integrity Management projects, including both capital and expense. This will include selection of test methods, defining scope of work, coordination and verification of drawings, modification of pipeline facilities and permit request information. In addition, it handles preparation of inspection procedures and selection of contractor equipment.
- Coordination with the Project Manager (s) and other Team Leads to execute the assigned project (s) on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare justification for project scope of work and cost estimates to submit Authorization for Expenditure (AFE).
- Prepare project schedules and manage projects in accordance with the project’s schedule. Provide project updates to Engineering Managers and other key company officers.
- Responsible for the assessment of integrity of pipeline anomalies after thoroughly reviewing ILI preliminary reports. This is a requirement of inspection personnel, which includes but is not limited to the specific requirements, monitoring of assigned confirmation digs and/or repair activities. It will also have authority over contract personnel, safety compliance and necessary documentation. Report results of confirmation digs to ILI vendors to finalize ILI report.
- Perform engineering analysis and/or ASME BV316 Manual to calculate remaining strength on corroded pipeline anomalies as identified by ILI reports.
- 10+ years of combined experience in engineering, maintenanc and operations
- 2+ years of field experience
- 5+ years of integrity management experinece
- 2+ years of project engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of CFR 195, API 510, 570, 653, 1104 and B31G required.
- Solid knowledge of Pipeline operation, CSFM and DOT Regulations preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships, working cross-functionally with internal and external constituents.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound recommendations that ensure the compliant operation of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (training, presentation, team collaboration and communication) with the ability to influence others.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and 401k
- Direct deposit, and more!
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here