Project Manager - Water/Wastewater
Carlsbad, CA Posted: 4/15/2019
Our client is a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer and recycled water from virtually any waste stream. This progressive company is seeking a Project Manager to lead projects, from start to finish, that are related to Wastewater and Biogas.
- Manage the relationship with customer under any aspect, including in-out official correspondence, calling/attending meetings, minor contractual changes
- Manage sub-contractors, suppliers and purchasing processes;
- Lead the resources appointed to the job, ensuring timely and consistent deliveries;
- Organization of project team including leadership, setting of priorities and dates, conflict management, team motivation
- Ensure project team adheres to QA/QC plan
- Create and update the Job Schedule on a regular basis.
- 10+ years of experience as an Engineer and/or Project Engineer in industrial project management, design, and construction
- 2+ years of experience as a direct Project Manager for projects up to $10 million
- Skilled with all aspects of a project from concept, to detail design, to construction, to commissioning.
- Experience with managing contracts, risk management, procurement, and scheduling.
- Broad range of technical experience including mechanical, electrical, controls, construction, capital cost estimating, procurement support, and construction management.
- Experience in Solid Waste / Wastewater / Biogas / Power Generation
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent
Already have an account? Log in here