Regulatory Manager - Energy
Houston, TX Posted: 4/12/2019
Responsible for obtaining government permits relating to the drilling, completions, operations, exploration and production processes of the company.
- Notification and advice to management and stake holders of existing and possible gaps in regulatory coverage
- Recommendations to management on most efficient methods and strategies for conducting regulatory compliance activities
- Ensure regulatory compliance for all company operations
- Supervise staff in the conduct of regulatory filings. Mentor and develop personnel for continuous growth and improvement.
- Remain current, as a corporate expert, on regulatory compliance issues and practices pertaining to all jurisdictions across all existing and potential areas of operations
- Advise acquisition department on regulatory issues associated with ongoing evaluations and act as the liaison with HSE as necessary to fully support acquisitions regulatory diligence needs
- Coordinate the integration between operations and new acquisitions as relates to regulatory compliance matters
- 10+ years with Industry regulations experience
- Experience in evaluating regulatory programs and developing tactics and strategies to increase efficiencies.
- Experience in managing the regulatory compliance functions, which include gathering, analyzing and reporting of various data as required by federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Broad knowledge of nationwide regulatory environment.
Already have an account? Log in here