Florham Park, NJ Posted: 4/10/2019
Our Client, a leading CRO servicing the Pharmaceutical industry has an immediate need for a Statistical Programmer.
- Lead all programming activities of a drug development project, summary
- (SCS/SCE) activities for submissions, group of projects.
- Act the role of a Lead Programmer for assigned projects and take a programming leadership role on a Client/Sponsors drug development project team.
- Develop and comply with project/study standards and specifications following internal, external and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers with support of
- management and the Lead Statistician.
- Develop resource plans as required to support justifications for resources, and
- other project plans.
- Oversee programming standards, quality of statistical programming contributions
- and compliance with timelines for deliverables.
- Write programs and oversee delivery, based on specifications, of analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures for phase I-IV clinical trials
- and for integrated summaries of safety and efficacy with high quality and on
- Min. of 7 years of SAS experience, submission experience, and Cdisc experience
Already have an account? Log in here