Scheduler - Refining
Our client is a major Billing, MT area Refinery.
They are looking for a P6 Scheduler.
This person will be responsible to develop a detailed schedule of project activities for various resources including equipment and materials according to Client’s schedules and work lists. In addition, communicates and coordinates activities to planning and execution coordinator based on schedules.
• Creation of individual project schedules of applicable detail for FEL-1, 2, and 3 stages of projects.
• Maintenance and updating of schedule to ensure “evergreen” status.
• Linking and leveling of project schedules to establish needed resources and crafts.
• Development of scheduling process/system and data format to ensure consistent activity, craft, and progress inputs/outputs.
• Interface with project engineers and construction personnel on a routine basis to ensure thorough communication and schedule updating.
• Interface with controls personnel to develop a link between project schedule and budget/cost commitments and forecasts.
• Interface with warehousing/M&S personnel to incorporate key purchasing/receiving milestones in the schedules for project planning.
• Issue schedule reports and progress on a regular basis to aid in resource planning.
• Interface with other Engineering Contractors and Construction Contractors as required to ensure consistent schedules that may be created by these groups external to the Billings Refinery.
• Participate as necessary in project and construction team meetings.
• Thorough knowledge of scheduling software, predominately Primavera and MS Project. Know their capabilities, limitations, and deliverables to the project and construction teams.
• Experience with engineering/construction processes/systems and the resources/planning these activities will require in project scheduling.
• Knowledge of cost and cost control and forecasting
• Knowledge of schedule activities and schedule forecasting.
• Knowledge of SAP and its interface with schedule and cost.
• Knowledge of Icarus Project Manager and its interface with schedule and cost estimate deliverables.
• Knowledge of construction procurement, material handling and fabrication activities.
• Basic knowledge of refining processes, systems and equipment—including those specific to the Refinery.
• Accountable and delivers on commitments
• Good communication skills to positively influence results – influencing, driving results
• Visionary on creating, developing and driving continuous improvement
• Networking and team building skills
• Demonstrate the belief that accidents are preventable by including safety in assigned work activities
• Create and share personal safety plan with work group and client
• Facilitate and participate in safety meetings
• Demonstrate understanding of and verifies compliance with safety standards, work practices, work permit requirements, and various safety systems
• Trained to safely access field areas to observe work being performed
• Trained in use of standard PPE (hard hat, gloves, eye, and hearing protection)
• Understands and comply with client’s D&A policy
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer